- Home Assistant Yellow
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Plug in your Ethernet cable and make sure it is locked into place.
- The other end of the Ethernet cable will need to be connected to your Router or Switch.
Step 2Power it up!
- Connect the power to the wall and then to the Home Assistant Yellow.
Step 3Getting started with Home Assistant
- Initial startup may take a while, depending on your internet connection.
- Install the appTo access Home Assistant from your mobile device, use the QR code to locate the app in the app store.
- Select your Home Assistant Server:
- Mobile: Confirm the IP address detected by the app. E.g. http://192.168.1.196:8123
- Desktop: Visit http://homeassistant.local:8123 to access the Home Assistant frontend.